University City Whole-House Redesign
Location: West Philadelphia
Building type: 2-Story Rowhome
As first time home buyers, these clients dreamed of a space designed for family gatherings and overnight guests. The open 1st floor plan included amenities perfect for any get-together: a large quartz waterfall island with bar seating; new French doors to a private custom deck with seating for eight; and a built-in entertainment center with surround sound speakers throughout. We reconfigured the 2nd floor plan for three bedrooms and two baths, including a master bedroom suite with two custom built-in bench seats; a tea-for-two soaking tub; a double basin vanity; and a walk-in shower.
Read more about the unique features of this full gut remodel on our blog.
- Two-toned base and wall cabinets
- White quartz countertops waterfall edge
- Glass subway tile backsplash
- Bold color scheme, including chalkboard wall
- Custom arched dining room nook
- New 1-car garage in basement